Friday, January 27, 2012

*Update* HEB Ad 1/25-1/31...

After stopping by my HEB here in Texas City I wanted to make a few updates on the in-store coupons that I found as well as a few other things:
  1. The Pace Picante in-store coupon you can use to make them $.88 a jar is an "M" coupon. These cannot be combined with the Sunday insert coupons from last Sunday.
  2. Strange enough but the store does not carry the Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill chips in the 16 oz. jar...the one advertised in their paper for 5/$5.  Since I still needed pickles I purchased the 32 oz. for $1.63 after the $.75/1 coupon from Sunday's paper. Why advertise when you don't carry--I'll never understand.
  3. In the meat department I found a should roast for $1.97/lb.  Final price was $6.44 for a 3.27 lb. for an easy crock pot meal. YUMMY!!
Hope this helps save you some money on your grocery bill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment