Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cleaning Out...

I'm in a cleaning mood. Wait--I think I just heard my Mom hit the floor.

Would someone please help her up?


These kind of mood swings come...well...here and there. Now I don't want you to get the impression that our house is a pigsty! Sometimes I think it is but that's all thanks to my two and three year old. Before I had children I loved cleaning our little one-bedroom apartment and seeing it stay clean for...oh, say, one week. Now I'm lucky if it has any resemblance to cleanliness thirty minutes after I'm done.

But this kind of cleaning kick is a "if-there's-no-use-for-it-throw-it-away-or-give-to-Goodwill". With that kind of an attitude I attacked our full-bath cabinet. I didn't take any before pictures because I'd hate for you never to come back and read any of my other posts...nor would I want you to think I'm a horrible housekeeper. What I will show you though is the beautifully organized result of my forty-five minutes of pure Awesomeness--




I added the "halo" affect because I thought I truly did hear a heavenly "Hallelujah Chorus".

After lunch (and my children tucked away for naps) I attacked the second bathroom cabinet with as much zeal and enthusiasm as I had the first bath.  The results, I have to say, are just as spectacular before--


What a way to utilized those Longaberger baskets, right?

So in all my cleaning I learned a valuable lesson, BESIDES never letting it get that way again--I have enough toothbrushes, toothpastes, deodorant, shaving cream, razors, shower gel, travel First Aide Kits, cough drops, Triaminic Fever Reducer, and Theraflu cold medicine to last me until next year.

*Snicker*


Most of it was free or made me money anyways! Awww...cleaning and couponing: now that's a combination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment