Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Am a Couponer...

Call me "Extreme" if you like...it won't hurt my feelings.  Some hobbies cost money and mine, well, it saves money.  You really can't beat that.  Now I don't always save more than I spend but there are days where the "Today Saved" on the bottom of my receipt makes the minutes spent cutting, organizing, printing, "spreadsheeting", and then running through the store (shopping with two kids I don't ever get to walk) WELL worth it.  


My most prized possession is my coupon notebook where I organize all those stacks of coupons (this was my anniversary present).
  



There are dividers for the different categories of coupons...



...different size holders for the different sizes of coupons...



...as well as pen holders and pockets for rainchecks, calculators, Extra Bucks, scissors, etc. It's completely and wonderfully awesome.  If only the rest of my life were this organized. *sigh*


I found this amazing binder at CouponOrganizerPro.com. They come in four colors (pink, purple, black, and blue) and two sizes (1 1/2 inch and the 3 inch, depending on how much you coupon. My notebook is a 3 inch.). There are other products listed...if you wanted to just buy the divided page protectors or the dividers to set up your own notebook. But if you're interested in buying the complete package the prize for the 1 1/2 inch is $37.95 + shipping, while the 3 inch is $47.95.  Check out the website for a list of their products and what is included with each binder.


If you buy, come back and let me know!


(I was not paid for my recommendation of this product. This is simply from first-hand experience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment