Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Trying Something New...

Every once in a while (and I mean a GREAT while) I get the idea to try something new for dinner...especially when I feel like we've been eating the same things over and over again.  Introducing my new find:


If you've already tried this then I want to know what you think about it. I thought it was super easy to make and absolutely delicious.  Since the cheese and bacon already come in a bag, all you have to do is simply add chicken and coat completely.


After all the pieces are covered (I used a Value Pack of chicken tenderloin from Kroger--smaller pieces I think mean more flavor to the chicken) add the excess from the bag to cover the chicken already on the baking sheet.


Arrgghhh...it's attack of the killer hand!

Anyways, back to the chicken...bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.  During the last ten minutes of baking the most mouth-watering scent began wafting from my oven.


The finished product is a nice crust on the chicken and the flavor? Delightful!! Finish with steamed corn and a salad and you will have one happy family!


You simply must try. You can also use fish and pork as optional meat...it's not just for chicken. I found my kit at Kroger this last weekend on sale from $2.99 to $2.69 and then there was a little black Smartsource machine with $1.00/1 coupons right in front of the display.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment