Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yippee for Fabulous Favorites...

Whoever came up with the idea for this product was an absolute genius! This person just had to have known how much I detest scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing....anything. Now that's not to say that I don't do any scrubbing. My life consists of scrubbing. In fact if I don't do some form of scrubbing during the day my day would be considered wasted. I scrub dishes, I scrub floors, I scrub sinks, I scrub bathtubs...I even scrub my kids in the bathtub. There is definitely some form of scrubbing going on in my life everyday.

But to have these....


...makes one less thing I have to scrub. It also makes using the crockpot that much more enjoyable. Who doesn't love to pull up the sides, tie them together, throw them away, rinse out the inside and put away...only taking a few minutes of your time rather than a whole lifetime (Ok, so I exaggerate a little--but not much! It seems like a lifetime!)

At least once a week one of our dinners is made in this wonderful cooking device. Why? Because I can put the ingredients in in the morning and let it cook all day.  Like this meal...


...which consists of a roast, Tony Chachere's, Tex Joy and Garlic Pepper.  Sprinkle a good amount of each seasoning onto the roast, pop it into the crockpot, add water to where it just covers the top, and then cook on low for 10 hours.  Mmm Mmm Mmmm...

Clean-up is a breeze! Yessirree, Bob! These Slow Cooker liners are definitely one of my favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment