Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crispy Baked Potato Wedges...

If you've ever been wondering about the recipes I post here, they are not of my own creation. I lack talent in the area of creative cooking. Don't get me wrong: I CAN cook...but when it comes to throwing in "a little bit of this, a little bit of that" (Name that musical) the end results are far less than perfect. Like, down in the "What is that?" category. Yeah, it's bad.

Thankfully I have the internet to help me out. So the recipes that I post here are ones that I've found, tried, and was pleased with the end result. I file it away with the stack of recipes I use for our family.

Oh, you're going to love this...especially if you like potatoes!

Crispy Baked Potato Wedges--
Serves 4 - Prep Time 10 min. - Cook Time 30 min.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Original Blend (I used Garlic and Herb blend)
4 medium sized potatoes cut into wedges (you can use red or regular potatoes)
1 Tbsp. olive oil

WHAT TO DO:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Put cut wedges into a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle in the 2 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash.  Mix with wooden spoon until coated. Spread out evenly on a baking pan and sprinkle on salt. Roast for 30 minutes in the oven, turning at 15 minutes to evenly brown both sides.



No comments:

Post a Comment