Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kindle's "Big Deal" on Amazon...

I'm so spoiled. I've been wanting an iPad for a very long time but could not afford the $600 price tag. That's really all I asked for for Christmas last year and guess what? A friend of mine sold me her iPad so she could upgrade!

All I can say is that I absolutely LOVE my iPad. I use it to check the weather right when I roll out of bed in the morning. I check my e-mail and clear my inbox while I make my husband's breakfast and pack his lunch. I read an online add while I post it here on my blog. And my favorite?  I curl up in bed after everyone's gone to sleep (in the quiet) and read a book on my Kindle App. My husband says it's permanently attached to my hand.

I love my Kindle App. It was the first app I ever downloaded.

Because I love my Kindle App (I just can't say it enough? I'm in a weird mood), I just HAVE to share this deal from my inbox. Amazon is running "The Big Deal" for Kindle where books are priced from $0.99 to $3.99. One religious fiction book I downloaded was $2.99 originally $12.99!!

I'm a huge fan of mysteries...grew up reading the old Nancy Drew's...totally unrelated to what I'm posting about....what can I say...I'm in a weird mood!

So if you love your Kindle as much as I do then you will certainly want to head over to Amazon.com and browse "The Big Deal" for any books you may be interested in. This deal is good through March 25th!

3 comments:

  1. I love my ipad too! Wanted one forever, and we found a great deal through 1saleaday.com that let me get an ipad 1. It's also attached to my hand, AND I use my kindle app all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kari! I enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with what has been going on with you. You have such a beautiful family! :) I live in Texas too, and have three little boys. I love couponing as well, and check in with hip 2 save and katy couponers daily. I will definitely be adding you to my list of frequently checked sites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you, Aimee. It's been, what, 12 years? I'm getting so old...ten years ago this May I graduated from college. Yuck! I loved seeing the picture of your family and will add your blog to our family website! Thanks for stopping in!!

    ReplyDelete