Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kroger Loadable E-Coupons...

E-coupons are a great way to not have to worry about paper coupons and at one time they could be used in conjunction WITH a paper coupon. Not so today, I'm afraid to say. I still load e-coupons from Kroger's website to my Kroger card but I'm very choosey as to which ones I add--my paper coupon (cut from the newspaper inserts or printed off the internet) may be a greater value than the e-coupon itself. I have heard that you can delete e-coupons off your card but I have yet to figure out how to do that...let me rephrase that, taken the time to sit down and do it.

Once you're at the register, though, you cannot choose between the paper of the e-coupon. If an e-coupon comes off then your paper coupon will not be accepted. At Randall's this is a different story but since I don't have a Randall's near me I have to deal with Kroger and their coupon policy.

With that said you might want to check out some of the e-coupons Kroger currently has ready to load to your card. You must first have registered your card on their site (make sure you check the box to receive communications from them--they send coupons through the mail at least once a month!!) Here are a few I noticed today:

  • $1/1 Welch's Natural Spread (any size, any flavor) (exp. 3/30/12)
  • $1/1 Charmin Double Roll or larger or any Mega Roll Pack (exp. 3/31/12)
  • $1/1 Bounty 6 ct. or larger (exp. 3/31/12)
  • $3/1 Advil 120 to 150 ct. (exp. 5/12/12)
  • $1/1 Silk Pure Coconut Coconutmilk (half gallon (exp. 4/30/12)
  • $1/1 Always Infinity (exp. 3/31/12)
  • $1/1 Method Household (exp. 4/29/12)
  • $3/1 Method Laundry (exp. 4/29/12)
  • $1.50/1 Tide Stain Release (exp. 3/31/12)
  • $2/1 Nexxus Hair Care Product (exp. 4/24/12)
  • $3/1 L'Oreal Paris Skincare Moisturizer (exp. 5/10/12)
These are many more coupons available. You just never know what a great deal you can find with an e-coupon and a sale item!!

No comments:

Post a Comment