Friday, March 2, 2012

Thirty-One March Special...

With the start of a new month that means new specials from Thirty-One...


My Open House on February 25th to show off the products I received from Thirty-One as one of their new consultants went FABULOUSLY! Thank you to all who came...and looked...and talked...and ate...I should have one of these more often. Everyone came around the same time and stayed for about two hours!! I'll post a couple of pictures I took of the set-up before the party started. The party was a huge success!!

If you are interested in hosting either an online party or a house party then please feel free to check out my  site at Thirty-One and drop me a line. I have two parties scheduled: one a house party and the other for my Club "31" members.

This months special is spend $31 and get the Mini Utility Bin (regularly $22) for only $8!! Fantastic price at a savings of 60% off!! I have one ordered to show anyone who is interested in seeing how big it is and what it can hold. Check out this little bin's many uses HERE. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment