Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Heather's Heirlooms...

I forgot to mention that while I was away visiting my parent's and attending the Ladies Array at their church I also did some shopping! Not just any shopping...JEWELRY shopping. Oh yes, I have a weak spot in my heart for jewelry: necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Unfortunately for my bank account (and my husband, for that matter) my friend Heather, who grew up on the mission field in China, makes and sells her own jewelry...beautiful jewelry.  Here was my first purchase...
I LOVE this ring. In fact when I first stopped by Heather's booth at the Ladies Array I was immediately drawn to her ring collection and this one popped out. I tried it on, eyed it from every angle, checked the price (oh, so reasonable!) and bought it. Love, love, love it!!

But if huge flower rings are not your taste, and for some they're not, then maybe bracelets are...
I bought a beautiful blue, gold, and silver bracelet the next day. I just couldn't help myself.

How about a new necklace?
I have an outfit that each one of these would match....sad.

Then there are the pearl collections....
You just can't go wrong with a little black dress and a string of pearls. It's so 1960's.

I found these stunning...
You can check out more of Heather's fine jewelry over on her website, My H Collection. Her prices are extremely reasonable and the work "Fahbulous, Dahling. Just fahbulous." 

No comments:

Post a Comment