Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ladies Array 2012...

There was a reason for my fabulous visit with my family this last weekend--I was teaching two classes in their annual Ladies Array. Ladies Array is basically a two day conference with a special speaker and then four hours of different workshops on Saturday to choose from.  The list of workshops was extensive with classes ranging from: forgiveness, joy, cupcake decorating, couponing, choices, hosting a shower, etc. and each of these classes were designed around the theme...
..."My Cup Runneth Over".

Here's Tammy, the coordinator, who works all year long to get everything put together...
She's a little blurry but I was trying to take a picture from the back row. Unfortunately this was the best photo of her I shot.

This was a record attendance year with over 201 ladies from churches in Alabama and Tennessee in attendance. In fact there were over 80 door prizes made by ladies from Madison Baptist Church to be given away!!
And then there were the classes...one of the classes I attended, in the time I wasn't teaching, was Cupcake Decorating 101...
The teacher, Alecia Beard, actually made the cupcakes but brought all the supplies for us to fill and frost them. The best part--we got to keep the tip and coupler that we frosted with.

This cupcake I filled with strawberry-marshmallow cream before frosting it with buttercream icing...
Oh, it was good...it was VERY good!

The second class I attended was on couponing. It may be hard to believe but even though I've been couponing for five years now I'm still learning new things that go a long way in stretching our money.

The weekend went by way to fast but the wonderful memories made will last a lifetime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment