Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Order Online Now...

If you are interested in participating in this month's special from Thirty-One that I posted about HERE, for every $31 you spend you get a purse 50% off, you can now purchase online HERE. This is way too good a deal to pass up!!

You will see an option when you place your order online to choose whether to have your order shipped directly to you or to me. I would only choose the option to have it sent to me if you live near me and can pick it up from me personally--I will not ship it to you. I reserve the right to keep any unclaimed items shipped to me. :)

This order closes on Sunday night, April 8th, and your items should arrive 8 to 10 days later. Be sure to check out the options for your $31 so you can get a purse 50% off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment