Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reminder: Thirty-One Outlet Sale...


REMINDER: Thirty-One Outlet is still open now through Friday, April 20th. Favorite discontinued products and patterns from past catalogs are offered for sale at deeply discounted prices! In order to shop on those days you will simply need to click HERE to be directed to the outlet website and savings of 50%-80%!! 

Since going live Wednesday morning at 9 am ET items quickly sold out. Within the first four hours the site went from eight pages worth of products down to four! If you see an item you like, be sure to snatch it up! When they're gone...they're gone!

If you have any problems come back to let me know and I will see what I can do. 

Also, if you would like to receive e-mails of these great specials before they go live simply leave me a comment with your e-mail address. These comments come to my inbox first before being posted to this blog. I will not post your comment to protect your privacy but will simply add your name and address to my contact list. 

Thank you and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment