Monday, April 16, 2012

Reminder: Thirty-One's April Special...

Just a reminder to let you know there thirteen days left to place an order for this month's special from Thirty-One. If you are in any way interested in participating in this month's special that I posted about HERE, for every $31 you spend you get a purse 50% off, you can purchase online HERE through Sunday, April 29th! This is way too good a deal to pass up!!

You will see an option when you place your order online to choose whether to have your items shipped directly to you or to me. I would only choose the option to have it sent to me if you live near me and can pick it up from me personally--I will not ship it to you. I reserve the right to keep any unclaimed items that are shipped to me. :)

Again, this order will close Sunday, April 29th leaving you plenty of time to browse through the online catalog to see what you would like for your $31. Then any purse is yours for 50% off!! You can also check out an option for your $31 put together by the company! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment