Monday, April 9, 2012

Thirty-One's Customer Special...


I understand doing anything other than paying bills at the beginning of the month can prove difficult. Not to worry. If you are in any way interested in participating in this month's special from Thirty-One that I posted about HERE, for every $31 you spend you get a purse 50% off, you can now purchase online HERE now through Sunday, April 29th! This is way too good a deal to pass up!!

You will see an option when you place your order online to choose whether to have your order shipped directly to you or to me. I would only choose the option to have it sent to me if you live near me and can pick it up from me personally--I will not ship it to you. I reserve the right to keep any unclaimed items that are shipped to me. :)

Again, this order will close Sunday, April 29th so there is plenty of time to shop around...and wait for those bills to be paid first! Be sure to check out the options for your $31 so you can get your purse 50% off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment