Thursday, May 3, 2012

3 for $3 HEB Cereal...

I made a trip to HEB today to pick up a few things I normally buy there each week. I was also scouting for items to ad to a food pounding we're doing for our new Spanish pastor and his family who moved here today from Iowa. Here's a deal I found on HEB cereal....as long as you are not brand specific: buy 3 get $3 off.
That comes down to $1 a box!! Keep in mind this has to be HEB brand cereal and not Hill Country Fare. Awesome deal if you're needing cereal!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way I saw this was by the coupon hang tag in front of the HEB Toasted Oats that caught my eye. When I saw the price of $2 per box I did a little math and was shocked to come up with $1 a box!! Had the yellow coupon not caught my eye I would have had no idea there was a sale.

    ReplyDelete