Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FREE $10 Eversave Credit...

Guess what I just did? I signed up for a site called Eversave which offers a variety of deals on products like books, children's items, gourmet foods, cosmetics, travel and more. It's similar to Groupon Goods.  But from May 15th through May 31st you can join and get a FREE $10 credit. Simply click on this link HERE to be directed to the Eversave site. Enter your e-mail address and city nearest you to receive the best deals for your area. Then click the Sign-In at the top right hand corner to add your name and password.  The $10 credit will be added to your account...even sweeter--you have 30 days to use it.

Here's what I ordered for my kids:
$15 for a Plush Twilight Turtle Constellation Night-Light w/ FREE Shipping
After using my FREE $10 credit I paid $5!! My kids have wanted one of these for a long time but I wasn't about to spend $45 from Amazon for one....but I will pay $5!!

Here's something something else available for purchase:
$15 for $30 Worth of Personalized Children's Books from Little Heroes
You would pay just $5 plus the cost of shipping!

(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment