Monday, May 7, 2012

HEB Cleaning Deal...

Yesterday after church I stopped in at HEB to pick up a fresh bag of salad (we're back on our "Lifestyle Change") and thought I would do some wandering around. I'm glad I did because I didn't even catch this little gem Thursday when I was there.  It's a "B" coupon, meaning you can add manufacturer's coupons with it: $4 off Any Three Brands of Scott Bath Tissue (12 rolls), Scott Paper Towels (6 rolls or higher), Windex or Scrubbing Bubbles products. I noticed the $2.78 for the bathroom cleaner...which means just after the $4.00 coupon when you buy three has you paying $4.34 without manufacturer coupons. Check out the coupon database over at Deal Seeking Mom for all the printable and coupon inserts available for Scrubbing Bubbles to make his an even better deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment