Monday, May 14, 2012

My Starbucks Rewards...

I am a HUGE fan of coffee, especially the White Chocolate Mocha with an extra shot of the white chocolate from Starbucks. About a six months ago, after receiving a Starbucks gift card from a piano student, I read about My Starbucks Rewards. Who wouldn't like to earn sweet little caffeine prizes for buying coffee? But I think it was the "FREE Drink on Your Birthday" that completely sold me--hook, line, and sinker.

Ahhh, they didn't forget...
May is my birthday month. I am still 29....will always be 29....I'm rather fond of 29. I always thought being over 30 was old, until I turned 30. Then 31...I can't say much about 32. I'll let you know after my birthday.

So now that I'm thoroughly depressed (I need another cup of coffee), back to my happy little surprise postcard....
This came in the mail the other day--a FREE drink of my choosing on my birthday. Oh yeah, I'm definitely taking advantage of that.

Even if you rarely go buy coffee from Starbucks, they are rather pricey, you can still enjoy a little something FREE on your birthday when you register any Starbucks Card at any participating Starbucks or their online store and use once. Then collect stars by continuing to use your Starbucks Card for other added treats!  Go ahead...check out the My Starbucks Rewards site for more information! And as always--Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment