Monday, May 7, 2012

Search This Blog...

Well, it's about time to change things up a bit. I guess I really should say "please excuse my online dust" while I re-vamp some things. I now have almost 400 posts and it may seem a little daunting to try to flip back through the "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page. I've also noticed the list of posts under "Labels" is growing rather large. So for your convenience (and my sanity!) I've added a "Search This Blog" under the "Follow if You Like" space at the top-right of the website.
Type in a key word and any posts related to your search should pop right up. I say "should" because not everything obeys like it should...including my children. *sigh* Drop me a line if you discover any problems along the way...problems with this blog, that is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment