Wednesday, May 23, 2012

'Twas a Girly Day...

My birthday could not have been more fabulous! One of my dear friends came to spend the day with me and we did fabulous-ly girly things while at the same time daring each other to "Think Outside the Box." Like why just a pedicure....
...when you can get a Deluxe pedicure AND some toe nail decoration.

Oh, the luxury of having my feet scrubbed until they were soft, warmed with paraffin wax, heated with hot towels, and perfumed with lavender lotion. Then painted and decorated. *sigh* It was heavenly!
See? Don't our toes look Awesome?

And of course, you can't just get your feet pampered without having a little refreshment on the side...
Coffee just makes LIFE better.

Then it was off for lunch. Remember, we were living outside the box. There was no McDonald's, Burger King, or Chick-Fil-A. I chose somewhere I'd never been before but will now forever be a regular patron...
I have just one word: Awe-Some!

I have a weakness for South American food: Venezuelan, Brazilian...rice, black beans, steak, pico de gallo, cilantro....it's ALL good. Now combine it all in a neat little tortilla...
...Ahhhh, be still my beating heart (and slobbering mouth)!
Add a new outfit to all of this wonderfulness and you have one of the best birthdays--EVER!

2 comments:

  1. I'm famous! My feet are on a blog! :)

    Haha... Seriously...Had such a great day with you. Happy Birthday to a very lovely lady and wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a wonderful time! It was seriously one of the best birthdays ever!!

    ReplyDelete