Tuesday, May 29, 2012

When You Have a Need...

I love my husband. He tells me that he will never go grocery shopping with me because I won't let him get something if I don't have a coupon for it. If you knew my husband you would be rolling with laughter.

ME tell HIM what to do? R-I-G-H-T...

But I had a need arise this last week: my wonderful laundry sorter completely fell apart when I dumped a load of towels in it...
I love my laundry sorter. It's a HUGE help in teaching Michael how to separate clothes. AND since my washer and dryer are out in the garage it keeps the clothes up off the floor.

So my husband and I decided we would buy a new one at Target while out on our date night last Friday. I should have known that if he came along I wouldn't just be getting some cheap metal, three-divider laundry sorter (my two requirements). It would be the "Taj Mahal" of laundry sorters with all the bells and whistles.

I was not disappointed.

I didn't JUST get a metal, three-divider laundry sorter....
My husband bought me a metal, three-divider laundry WITH an ironing board/folding table top!

I think it's FABULOUS! My garage has never looked neater.

My only complaint? I just wish it made me LIKE doing laundry. Is there such a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment