Monday, June 18, 2012

Gold 'n Soft Printable Coupon...

Have you checked out the coupons over at Coupon Network? I don't know why I'm surprised at some of the great coupons available for print. It's not like the world stops when I'm gone on vacation. Seriously though, you should head on over HERE to see what you can print. Like this $.65/1 Gold 'n Soft 15 oz. tub of butter. These run for around $1.50 at Wal-mart so less than a $1 after coupon. Not bad for spreadable butter. My question is: does it taste good? Please let me know...and certainly check out these other great coupons:
  • $1.10/2 Nestle Coffee-Mate Sugar Free Powdered Creamer
  • $1.10/2 Nestle Coffee-Mate Flavored Powder Creamer
  • $1.10/2 Mott's Applesauce or Medleys Snack
  • $1.85/1 1.5 L Listerine Zero Mouthwash

No comments:

Post a Comment