Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's a Zoo...

Can I just share with you one of my favorite photos from our trip? You'll probably think me strange but I waited a whole year to get this shot and then I didn't even take the picture. My husband did...
Just wanted you to know what airport we flew into (and what a weirdo I am). Now on to the another adventure of our trip...

After flying in, collecting only half of our baggage (our friend's luggage never made it on our flight), and picking up the rental car we all headed off to...the Zoo!

I should probably show you what the ride to the zoo looked like...
Ahhh....peace and quiet. We enjoyed every minute of that ride too...

The short nap did them good because the kids were truly thrilled about seeing all the animals...
...and eating pickles.
I don't know what it is about lemons and pickles but my children L-O-V-E them!

The LAIR exhibit was one of our favorites. It housed snakes, lizards, crocs, alligators, etc.  We actually had a snake check us out. I'm not kidding:
I'm super glad there was glass!

I think I can safely say, though, that the carousal was their absolute favorite:
What a fabulous day and we had such "super-duper" fun (in Michael's own words).

Once again you can see all the pictures which I WILL put on our family website, Just the Three of Us. (I haven't yet...but I will!).

Tomorrow the adventure continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment