Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thirty-One June Special...

I am so excited to tell you about the new customer special from Thirty-One for the month of June. You will not want to miss this fabulous deal: for every $35 you spend, you can get the Large Utility Tote for $10! That's a savings of $25!! Click HERE to check out 18 fabulous prints available. I absolutely LOVE mine and have and have found that it is so versatile. But I'll save what I use mine for for another post!

I am also happy to announce that you can purchase a cover to close the the Large Utility Tote with the NEW Top-A-Tote for just $10! I ordered mine last month when it was available for consultants and have found that it makes the tote even more versatile...if that's even possible. You can check out what it looks like on the monthly flier HERE.

Want to know how to reach the requirement of $35? Simplify your summer fun by purchasing the Square Utility Tote for $25 (bottom of p. 36 of the online catalog) and the New Top-A-Tote for $10. And with that the Large Utility Tote will be yours for just $10!!

If you would like to take advantage of this FANTASTIC special simply click HERE to be re-directed to to my site to place your order and have it shipped directly to you! You can also leave me a comment below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment