Thursday, July 12, 2012

HEB Ad 7/11 thru 7/17...

I haven't posted store ads in a while because frankly there haven't been really any great sales to note. But then I started thinking which can sometimes be rather dangerous:  I should post even if I only find a few items that really make my grocery list. So here 'tis. My few items from HEB that have made my list:
  • HEB Seasoned Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs for Fajitas--$1/lb. (AWESOME!! We're grilling out this weekend!)
  • Hill Country Fare Sliced Bacon--2/$5
  • HEB Sugar Frosted Flakes, Toasted Oats, Honey Nut Toasted Oats, Frosted Shredded Wheat, or Corn Puffs Cereal--3/$3
  • Buy Energizer Max Batteries (AA or AAA, 8 pk) get FREE HEB Milk
  • HEB Bake Shop Large White Bread--5/$5
  • Hill Country Fare Peanut Butter--$1.25 (after in-store coupon)
  • HEB Homestyle Flour Tortillas--$.98
  • Cheetos--$1.50 (with in-store coupon)
Ok...so maybe that's more than just a few. My list kept growing as I typed!

Please remember HEB has regional ads that can vary greatly in produce and meat prices even just a few miles apart. To check out your local ad online simply go HERE.

As for coupons HEB accepts coupons at face value. Go HERE to review their coupon policy. You can combine a manufacturer's coupon with a yellow "B" coupon only for more savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment