Thursday, July 19, 2012

HEB Ad 7/18 thru 7/24...

I found a few things in my HEB ad fort his week that I've added to my grocery list. Some are even stock-up items! Here's what I see that's a great deal:
  • Pepsi, diet Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or HEB Soft Drinks--5/$5
    • Coupon: $1.00/2 from SmartSource 
    • Coupon: $.75/2 catalina from HEB
  • Hill Country Fare Large Grade A Eggs--5/$5
  • Powerades--$.69
  • Buy 2 Nestle Coffee-mate Creamer Get 3rd FREE! (with in-store coupon)
  • Hill Country Fare Sliced Bacon--2/$5
  • HEB Cheese Nuggets ( 8 oz. assorted varieties)--3/$5
  • Large Cantaloup--5/$5
Please remember HEB has regional ads that can vary greatly in produce and meat prices even just a few miles apart. To check out your local ad online simply go HERE.

As for coupons HEB accepts coupons at face value. Go HERE to review their coupon policy. You can combine a manufacturer's coupon with a yellow "B" coupon only for more savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment