Monday, July 2, 2012

Mitchum Deodorant Deal at Walgreens...

I don't normally do any deal shopping on Sunday but I had gone to Walgreens hoping to get some of their little American flags that were advertised 2/$1.00. So while I was there I thought I'd go ahead and get this deal for my husband:
Mitchum Deodorant 2/$6
  • Coupon: Use 2 $1/1 from 6/24/12 SS (exp. 7/29/2012)
  • Pay $4 Out of Pocket (OOP)
  • Get $4 Register Rewards back
  • It's like getting it for FREE!!
Since my husband is extremely fond of this deodorant I thought I'd go back periodically this week and repeat the deal. Then use the Register Rewards for these items:
  • 1 dozen eggs--$.99
  • Banquet Sausages--$.99
  • Nice Brand Aluminum Foil--$.79 (with in-ad coupon)
  • Dr. Pepper Ten 2 L--$.88

No comments:

Post a Comment