Monday, July 23, 2012

School Supply Deals 7/22-7/28...

I didn't see much in the way of "great" sales this week on school supplies. Walgreens and Office Depot are the only two stores that I will visit this week for my ever growing stash for the kids who ride the vans to my church. Here's what I'll be getting (as long as they're in stock):
  • Office Depots:
    • Office Depot Brand Acrylic Ruler--$.10 (Limit 3 per household)
    • Office Depot Brand 6" Protractor--$.10 (Limit 3 per household)
    • Wilson Jones 1" Poly Binder--$.50 (Limit 3 per household)
    • Scholastic Glue Sticks 4-pk--$.50 (Limit 3 per household)
    • BIC White-Out Correction Tape--$.50 (Limit 3 per household)
  • Walgreens:
    • Sharpie Marker (individual)--$.39
    • Wexford or Corner Office 5 Tab Divider--$.39
    • Wexford or Corner Office 10-pack Sheet Protectors--$.39
    • Wexford 280-pack Sticky Notes--$.39
    • Wexford 3-Pocket Portfolio--$.39
    • Wexford School Glue, 4 oz.--$.39
    • Wexford Jumbo Glue Stick--$.39
    • Wexford Highlighters--$.19 (Use in-ad coupon)
    • Wexford or Penway Erasers (15-pack Cap Erasers or 2-pack Pink Erasers)--$.29 (Use in-ad coupon)
Yesterday I did make a stop at Walgreens on my way home from church to pick up some allergy medicine, almonds, and some school supplies.  I wish I could tell you how much I saved but with the other things that I bought that were on sale I'm just not sure. What I can tell you is how much I spent for each of the above the items:
  • $.95 for the highlighters
  • $1.16 for 4 2-pack of erasers
  • $1.56 for 4 glue bottles
Happy shopping and if you find some unadvertised deals please be sure to come back and leave a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment