Friday, August 10, 2012

The Pioneer Woman Cooks....

Oh I'm a huge fan of Pioneer Woman and absolutely love her new cookbook The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier. Last night while I was cleaning out my inbox Coupon Cravings posted about this absolutely FABULOUS deal on this cookbook over at Amazon.com! Download the Kindle version of her e-cookbook for only $3.99!! That's down from $29.99!!

If I didn't have the cookbook I'd certainly take advantage of this deal. In fact, I think I will. Who doesn't love saving $26 on a great cookbook. Especially since most of the recipes I post here are from the author Ree Drummond. Please come back and leave a note if you also took advantage of this great deal! Enjoy...and happy eating!

(HUGE shout out to Coupon Cravings for this AWESOME deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment