Tuesday, October 2, 2012

*HOT* Skintimate Coupon...

WOW! I've so been MIA this last week and it's all due to the fact that boxes are multiplying like rabbits around here! (Click HERE if you have no idea what I'm talking about.) As of last Saturday it had been six weeks of not cutting out my coupons and my binder had expired coupons from August 31st!! YIKES! Thankfully that error has been rectified. I am now completely caught up and I actually ran to CVS Sunday night to do a deal on toothpaste and make up. That's how C-R-A-Z-Y life has been...and it's about to get even crazier.

So while I still have some of my faculties let me share a *HOT* coupon I found about this morning. Head on over to Coupons.com and print the $1.50/2 Skintimate Shave Gels or Cremes coupon. Right now they run for around $2.50 each at Walmart but you never know when a good deal will spring up. Print now and hold for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment