Monday, October 29, 2012

Thirty-One Christmas Delivery...

Guarantee Christmas Delivery--All orders must be submitted by the following dates to ensure that your gifts are under the tree in plenty of time for Christmas morning:
  • December 10th--United States, Canada & U.S. Territories:
  • December 1st--APO/FPO (Domestic)
  • November 1--APO/FPO (International)
I will have a Club "31" order that will close Thursday, December 6th, at 9 p.m. that will be listed HERE under My Parties tab on my personal Thirty-One site beginning December 1st.

Be sure to check out the Fall 2012 catalog HERE for great new products and prints especially the Collegiate Spirit Collection which would make AWESOME Christmas gifts for all the college sports fans in your life. 

If you would like to receive these monthly specials from my personal site, My Thirty One, directly to your inbox then simply leave a comment below. All comments come to my inbox first where I will simply add your e-mail address to my contact list and then delete your comment to protect your privacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment