Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thirty-One Double Thermal Organizer....

I started selling Thirty-One products back in February at a time when my husband was working extremely long hours. I looked at it as a way to keep myself busy so that I wouldn't miss him so much. But along with selling these fabulous products and keeping me quite busy, I received an extra-special bonus: my personal collection has grown...almost exponentially, you might say!

The great things about each of these bags, totes, purses, scarves, etc. is that they don't just sit up on a shelf with the rest of my accessories. I actually use these bags more than any of my other ones. This blog is a great way for me to share with you the ways these products come in handy.

Let me introduce you to the Double Thermal Organizer...
This organizer can actually be purchase without a thermal lining for $25 or with the thermal lining for $35. This one pictured is both water-resistant and insulated to keep your items either hot and cold...
It may seem strange that there is no carrying strap but check this out...
This Double Thermal Organizer actually fits perfectly inside the Large Utility Tote! This turns the Large Utility Tote into organization heaven! There is plenty of room for any added storage or you can use the Single Organizer or Single Thermal Organizer to organize the rest of utility tote!!

Complete the look with the Top-A-Tote for $10 and you have...Wah-la!!
The possibilities for organization are endless. I used mine for a Sunday lunch that we took to church with us. I put our cheese, sour cream, and serving utensils for the chili; as well as the Lunchables and Capri Suns for the kids into the Double Thermal Organizer....and STILL had room for Bibles, music, and other church paraphernalia!

No more trying to juggle getting into church with all arms loaded, things falling out everywhere. No Sir! I'm down to a neat, tidy bundle where I actually appear like my life is completely organized! Love it!

For more information check out page 8 of the online catalog HERE for more ideas on GREAT uses for the Large Utility Tote and the Single and Double Organizers.

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy when they came out with the topper and the thermal bag that fits into the large utility tote. I can see endless possibilities for this.

    ReplyDelete