Tuesday, November 20, 2012

$20 to Spend on Holiday Cards...

Turn your favorite memories into holiday cards for friends and family with a $20 gift from Shutterfly. Simply sign in HERE to your My Coke Rewards account and enter only one code. You will then be given a digital code that you will copy and paste into the Promotional Code field in your account at Shutterfly. Start creating beautiful photo cards for this Christmas season and save $20!! Codes may be used only once and expire January 31, 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kari, Thanks for the heads up! I love Shutterfly's free codes! I went over to My Coke Rewards right away and entered some of my 2-liter bottle caps that had been stacking up. I did have to enter five codes before they gave me the promotional code for Shutterfly though. This is a great deal! Can't wait to order some Christmas cards...

    ReplyDelete