Friday, November 2, 2012

Kroger Mega Sale Trip Day 2....

I just couldn't help it! I found a few more coupons over at Coupons.com that went along with items on sale at Kroger this week. In fact when I checked out yesterday, along with the $1.75 I earned for my next purchase, a coupon printed for $.75/3 Campbell's Great for Cooking soups. So I gathered my handful of coupons and hit the store this morning.

This is the result....
I remember last year at this time that the Campbell's Cream of Chicken and Cream of  Mushroom went on sale and there was a printable coupon then for $1.50/4!! Sadly there is only the $.40/3 printable now but that still equates to cheap cans of cooking soups. I also used two of the Dove Men+Care printable coupons that I had posted earlier HERE.

Today was an awesome trip and went as follows and every item was in the Mega Savings Event:
  • 12 cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom--$.50 each
  • 2 Dove Men+Care Shower Gel--$2.99 each
  • 2 Edge Shaving Gel--$1.50 each
  • 2 Skintimate Shave Gel--$1.50 each
  • Schick Hydro 5 Blast Razor--$6.50
    • Coupon: $2/1 from 10/21/12 SS (Exp. 12/2/12)
  • Schick Quattro Titanium Razor--$6.99
    • Coupon: $4/1 from 10/28/2012 SS (Exp. 12/8/12)
I also used the $1.75 catalinas that printed on my last shopping trip making this trip EXTREMELY profitable.  I spent a grand total of $15.80 and saved 72%....that's a savings of $38.56!! And in case you wanted proof...
My husband was excited to here about the shower gel and since I found two more $2/1 coupons in my binder I'll be sure to go back and buy a couple of more to put away as well as three more cans of Campbell's soups because another $.75/3 catalina printed after I checked out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment