Friday, November 9, 2012

Rice Krispies Treat Deals...

My friend, Katherine, and I are making Rice Krispies Treats this Sunday as a treat for the Jr. Church kids. Thanks to CVS and Kroger for making this weeks treats affordable a little over $3.00 for my two 9x13 pans.  Here's the low down on the deal shopping:
  • Kroger:
    • 2 bags of Kraft marshmallows (Mega Sale Event)--$.75 each (when I bought 10 participating items
      • Coupon: $.50/2 bags of Kraft marshmallows from Coupons.com (no longer available)
      • Total: $.50 a bag!!
  • CVS:
    • 3 boxes of Rice Krispies Cereal--3/$5.00 (regularly $4.99 each!!)
      • Coupon: $1/2 from Kelloggs.com (must sign-in to print)
      • Total: $4.00 for all three boxes while saving $10.97!!
I'll use the extra box of Rice Krispies for my kids breakfast this coming week! That means I spent $3.34 and saved $12.67!! Pretty awesome savings for a great treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment