Thursday, December 27, 2012

Alabama Christmas...

You may have noticed the lack of posts this last week. Coupled with the Christmas holiday there was twelve hours of driving, suffering through the flu, and just spending quality time with family. The Christmas tree was LOADED with presents this year...
Every year the stack grows higher! We are so truly blessed.

Of course, there's one of my favorite Christmas traditions...
...the kiddies get new pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve. The "Rough & Tough" perfectly describes my son.

This year I found a photo idea on Pinterest that I e-mailed to my sister who has a camera that can adjust to all the fancy settings. This was our experiment...
I'm totally going to have this printed on canvas to hang in my house. Too sweet!

Christmas morning just couldn't come fast enough and then it was over before we knew it! I didn't even know half of what they opened. They would open one and then it was on to another one...
My hubby was given a Texans zip-up hoodies. After all, they ARE going to the Super Bowl this year...
We have high hopes anyways!

And me? Well, I was given all things girly like this present...
I'm certainly ready for a New Year's Eve bash. Just need a fabulous little red or black dress!!

All in all it was a fabulous Christmas, flu bug included! If you would like to see more of our family Christmas photos I will try to get them uploaded to our Just the Three Of Us website.

We wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment