Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thirty-One Outlet Sale...

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!! Thirty-One will be offering an Outlet Sale beginning at 10 am EST on Wednesday, December 26th, and ending at noon EST on Friday, December 28th. This sale will include favorite discontinued prints and styles from previous Catalogs, while supplies last! On Thursday, December 20th, all those who receive monthly updates from me through Thirty-One will receive your own invitation to shop this sale, including the link, connected through me. If you do not receive my monthly e-newsletter please leave a comment below with your e-mail address and I will add it to my contact list. These comments come to my inbox first and will not be published to protect your privacy. Save that Christmas money and let's do some after-Christmas shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment