Monday, March 25, 2013

Cherry Cheesecake Dip...

In the last several recipes that I've made, I've been all about BIG taste from a small amount of ingredients. So this last Saturday I found a yummy Cherry Cheesecake Dip that I prepared for my entire family: my family, my parents, my sister and her family...a total of 13 people. This dip is absolutely addicting. Once you take one bite you won't want to stop. Here's how it goes. Enjoy!

Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Courtesy of Pinterest
What You Need:
1 Box Jello No-Bake Cheesecake (Use the mix only)
1 Container of Cool Whip
1 can of cherry pie filling
1 box graham crackers

What You Will Do:
  • Mix the No-Bake Cheesecake mix with the the Cool Whip and chill.
  • Place on serving tray and top with a few spoonfuls of cherry pie filling.
  • Serve with graham crackers.
If you try this recipe, please come back and leave a comment as to what your thoughts are!


No comments:

Post a Comment