Monday, March 19, 2018

Measuring Monday...

Only one candle this week. It's been a bit more challenging in the weight loss department. Thankfully the scale is still heading in the downward direction...one whole pound!

Time restraints led to shorter workouts and I actually found myself so snacky in the evenings.I may have eaten one fat bomb too many. (Everything in moderation!)  I've also had symptoms of the Hashimotos and I believe it's due to the beginnings of a sinus infection that I began taking an antibiotic for. Usually this means I would have nothing to celebrate or I'd actually have gained a pound or two.

On Sunday we were invited out to eat and I really, REALLY had to practice self-control. It was a Mexican restaurant after all. No chips and salsa or beans and rice for this girl! I may have also snuck in a package of the low carb tortillas to switch out for my taco. Don't laugh...I'm doing some serious things for some serious weight loss!

But here's something the scale can't measure: inches! My clothes are fitting looser, and hello there! I have hipbones!  It's been a long time!

Spring Break is this week! I'm writing from the comforts of my warm covers as the rain pours down outside, just waiting until I can get my first cup of coffee! Maybe then will I be motivated to get up and do...well, anything!

So Happy Monday to you wherever you may be! May your week bring goal-reaching success!

Simply Trudging On,

1 comment: