Thursday, June 14, 2018

A Softer Side...

My cell phone replacement came Wednesday morning and the statement on the box says it all: my life is now reconnected.

Insert a big *sigh* of relief.

In all the changes I've made over the last few months, not having a cell phone is not one I'd care to repeat. Like, ever.

And since we're on the topic of changes, here's a change I never saw coming...
He's not ours but he sort of adopted our family last week when he learned to scale the fence from his yard into ours. His family was on vacation and I'm sure it was quite lonely and quiet at his place. And even though his family is back, he comes to see us when we're outside.
Best seat in the house. Just watching the kids play in the yard.

And here I thought I had an aversion cats. This little cutie, though, knows where to come when he's needing some milk. There's usually a fresh bowl out each morning for his enjoyment.

So along with changing my dietary habits, my hair products, my furniture arrangement, my organizational skills...my entire life, basically...over these last few months; I've also apparently changed my animal preferences.

Well, at least for this little guy, which is now making me question my sanity.

Been through any changes lately? Hopefully they're not as frightening or surprising as this one.

Simply Softening,

1 comment:

  1. I’ve always hated change and I don’t do well with surprises ... but then I married I Indiana Jones. I still don’t like change, but I’m adjusting. 🙂

    ReplyDelete