Monday, May 2, 2022

Trying Something New...

What I'm about to share with you may be absolutely shocking. You might want to sit down. 

Oh, you're already sitting? Well brace yourself. I'm just going to go ahead and throw this out there...

I am now, officially on Facebook. And before you get all crazy like She's on FACEBOOK?!?!?!, it's only the start of a way to earn a little extra income over the summer by doing some embroidering and vinyl clings. There will not be in any personal posts, family photos, memes...just me and my creations. I love my little world over here on blogspot way too much. Eventually I will have my posts here attached to Facebook there, but baby steps. This is like learning Google classroom all over again, and I'd really like to get it right the first time.

So if you're curious as to what I mean by embroidering, here you go...

During our Ladies Array this past weekend, I attended a fabulous class taught by a dear friend of mine who has become quite the entrepreneur. She graciously shared her tips about starting an at-home business. I would absolutely love to sell some of the things I create...so, this is just the start.

Hope you'll head on over and check out give me a follow! New creations going up periodically!

Simply Branching Out,

No comments:

Post a Comment