Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can I Get a "Favorite" Vote...

It's Tuesday and time for another favorite item of mine. Hmmm...there are so many to choose from but I think I'll pick this one:


The picture on the back explains much more than the picture on the front.  This little favorite of mine, called The Turbie Twist (as modeled by my daughter below)...


...was first introduced to me by my Mom while we were visiting with her at Christmas.  Now I have ALOT of hair and even though it's short and layered it still takes me a while to blow dry my hair. The same can be said for my two-year old daughter--she was born with a full head of hair and now she has even more now than she did then.  And yes, I blow dry her hair. If I don't then I have to flat iron it the next morning or she looks like a banshee...(don't even get me started on trying to explain what a banshee is--just imagine my daughter with air-dried hair sticking out E-VRY-WHERE)

What this little Turbie Twist is design to do is soak up most of the excess water from the hair and begin the drying process.  I was a little skeptical at first but after trying it and finding that I shaved off several minutes blow-drying my hair I was definitely hooked. I experimented with Melody...


...she was thrilled!

We came home from my parent's house with one Turbie Twist and after two weeks of sharing I went and bought my own. Both towels were bought at CVS for $5.99 (although I did use some Extra Bucks I had so really it was cheaper) and there are a few shape and color variations from the one pictured at the top.

So now Melody has one...and Mommy has one.  We're both much happier!

Yup...it's definitely a favorite!

1 comment:

  1. I have one and I love it. I don't know if it is the same brand. But It Works..

    ReplyDelete