Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Check Out This CVS Shopping Trip...

Oh, Buddy!!  Today's shopping trip to CVS was AWESOME!!  I had been saving my Free 12-pack Coca Cola product coupons and my Free Nivea Creme Tin from the CVS Beauty Club to combine with either a "$4 off $20 or more" or "$5 off $25 or more" coupon from CVS that comes to my inbox every once in a while. (Started after registering my card online) Bingo!! Today was the day: $4 off $20 or more.

The kids and I had just come home from running some errands when I spotted this e-mail. We loaded back into the van and head over to CVS to pick up all this....


...for $5.31!!  Yes, you read it right: five dollars and thirty-one cents!!

Here's how the deal went down:
  • 3 12-pack of Coke Zero--3/$10
    • Coupon: 3 FREE 12-pack of Coke Product
  • Colgate Total (4.0 oz)--$2.75
    • Coupon: $.75/1 from 2/12/12 RP (exp. 3/3/12)
    • Receive $2 Extra Bucks Back (basically it was FREE!!)
  • Nivea Creme Tin--$.99
    • Coupon: Free for Beauty Club Member
  • 4 Bags of Dove Chocolates (50% off after-Valentine's Day sale)--$2.49 each
    • Coupon: 2 $1.50/2 M&M's product, Snickers Minis, Twix Minis, or Dove Promises from 1/22/12 RP (exp. 3/4/12)
After all the reductions I had saved...ready for this? Drum roll......

$36.85
...AND earned the $2 Extra Care Bucks from the toothpaste for a future purchase!

Just to be clear...the Dove Promises are for my Thirty-one Open House.  It's a chocolate themed party...oh, it's going to be ssooo good!  Stop in if you'd like some chocolate and shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment