Monday, March 5, 2012

CVS Ad 3/4-3/10...

I haven't written about deals at CVS in a while because frankly I haven't been to CVS in a couple of weeks. Their ads have been rather "blah"--for lack of a better term. But this week I am pleasantly surprised that I may actually want to stop in...notice emphasis on "may". I may not actually stop in but I might!  Here are a few things that caught my attention:
  • Just the Basics 24-Pack Purified Water--$2.44
  • Softsoap Body wash (15-18 oz or bar soap)--2/$7
    • Receive $5.00 Extra Care Bucks on Two
    • Coupon: $.75/1 from 2/12/12 SS Regional
  • Oak Farms 1-Gallon Milk--$3.19
    • Receive $1.00 Extra Care Bucks (limit 2)
  • Head & Shoulders--$4.99
    • Coupon: $1/1 from 3/4/12 P&G Brand Saver
If you find any other unadvertised deals while shopping please stop by and leave a note as to what you found...even how much you saved!! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment