Saturday, April 28, 2012

Paper Coterie $15 Credit...

This morning I am patting myself on the back. I just made a photo gift for my Mother-in-law and my Mom for Mother's Day and it's how many days until then? I am always late with birthday or holiday gifts so to have this done over a week in advance is pretty awesome!! I would love to tell you what I made but my Mom reads my blog...

What I will tell you is that if you are also interested in making photo gifts for the moms in your life then head on over to Paper Coterie and be sure to use code GIFTFAVES when you check out to get $15 off your order, no minimum purchase necessary. I did two separate transactions using the same code both times and it worked like a charm. You will have to pay for shipping which usually starts at around $6.

(Thanks, STL Mommy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment