Friday, May 18, 2012

Reminder: Blood Drive...

Today I went back to school. Shocking, right? This time I wasn't a teacher even though the donor staff kept referring to me as one. No, this time I went to give my blood...and to check on my cholestrol and blood pressure. Hey, why not kill two birds with one stone! So I earned this badge today...
as well as a t-shirt...
a pack of cookies and some juice although I don't have a picture because I promptly ate them. Every last bite. Mmmm, they were good, too!

If you haven't had a chance then be sure to stop by Texas City High School today from now until 3 p.m. to earn yourself a visitor pass, free t-shirt, cookies, and juice...oh yes, and a bottle of water. Just by donating a small portion of your time and blood you may one day make a HUGE difference for someone in great need!

Needing more information? Check out my previous blog post HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten a pint of Blue-Bell, a cookie from the mall, but I've never gotten a t-shirt.........

    ReplyDelete