Friday, May 18, 2012

Today's Deal Stops...

I haven't done this in a few weeks but I actually went to a few stores just to pick up a few of their great deals this week. You are probably surprised considering I write a blog on deals but since my husband started working these long hours I have really had a hard time getting motivated about more than just grocery shopping.

But today...Ah, yes, today was a different story. It felt good...really, really good! So good in fact that I wanted to share with you what I found.

Let's start with Kroger:

  • 8 Dial Hand Soap 7.5 oz--10/$10
    • Coupon: (2) $2/4 IP
    • Total Spent: $4.33
    • Total Saved: $8.80!! (That's 68%!)
Next, the kids and I hit Walgreens:
  • 4 Blue Diamond Almonds--B1G1 FREE
    • Coupons: (2) $.60/2 from 5/13/12 SS
    • Total Spent: $6.38
    • Total Saved: $8.78!!
The last place we stopped was Food King to pick up some meat they had on sale. I found these for $.08 a bottle after my $.50 coupon that doubled to $1.00...
That's a savings of $2.14 after spending only $.16!! (They will only double up to three "Like" coupons per transaction.)

All in all I spent $10.87 and saved......$19.72 for 14 items! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment