Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby/Toddler Printable Coupons...

Yes, this is my second post about Coupons.com. Didn't want to overwhelm you with a huge list of several GREAT coupons I've found now available to print. I'm all about keeping it simple. This category is for Baby & Toddler. I'm always happy to find coupons for cheaper Pull-ups and Goodnights. So head on over HERE to print some of these great coupons:
  • $1.50/1 Pampers Cruiser of Baby Dry Diapers (excludes trial/travel size)
  • $1.50/1 Pampers Swaddlers of Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers (excludes trial/travel size)
  • $.75/1 Pampers Wipes 60 ct. or larger
  • $1.00/1 Huggies Diapers with Hawaiian Design
  • $1.50/1 Package Pull-ups Training Pants (Jumbo pack or larger)
  • $2.00/1 Package of Goodnights Underwear (Jumbo pack or larger)
  • $10.00/1 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (I HIGHLY recommend a Jumperoo if you have a baby! My children LOVED these...and having them entertained for a while helped me out a lot!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment