Monday, June 4, 2012

Cheap Suave Body Wash at Target...

Wow! I'm so all about the printable coupons this morning. You know it may have something to do with the fact that I cleaned out my coupon binder yesterday and then filed away two months worth of coupons that had been shoved into an envelope. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about couponing right now. In fact I've even put together a stack to take to Target this week! I haven't done that in about three months!! Awesome!

Now on to a great deal--Thanks to Totally Target for the heads up about cheap Suave body wash. Right now Suave is on price cut (through June 9th) at $1.59 for the 12 oz. bottle. She did note to be on the lookout for bottles with a "50% more" label on them. Print the $.75/1 Suave Body Wash coupon zip 90210 to get each bottle for just $.85 cents after coupon and Price Cut! Let me do that deal for you again:

Suave Body Wash 12 oz. $1.59 (PC through 6/9)
Coupon: $.75/1 Suave Body Wash
Total: $.84 each!!

I've added this to my Target list this week. Let me know if you get there first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment